Friday 20 September 2013

////

wreck

Time for a new post just cause I'm slowly dozing off at work (oops) on a lazy Friday afternoon. Hey don't judge, no one works properly when on weekend mode.

Let's talk music here. Lately there's been so much hype and talk over dear Miley's recent 'controversies'. The tongue gestures are a bit much, I agree. On the other hand, her body is rockin' and I kind of don't blame her for wanting to flaunt it. Come to 'Wrecking Ball', so much has been said. It didn't hit me straight when it first leaked, but I gotta admit the song's been rubbing on me recently. Honestly I'm kinda really liking it. IDK really, but nakedness aside, there's so much emotion showing through here. And I've always been a sucker for such irony. It's like you can hear the pain in her voice, which voices the question of perhaps what's she gone through to have come to this point today. So much change. Such need to prove. Baring it all, lyrically and literally. A long-invested relationship comes to an end, there are bound to be self-destruct emotions. A display of strength even though you're really hurting deep down inside. Powerful words that tell so much. Sounds all too familiar. I'm starting to understand the whole transformation drama bit, and frankly speaking, I'm not blaming her for acting so. A part and parcel of life maybe, but nonetheless shouldn't have anyone go through. Hear hear, Miley. Hear hear.


Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was break me
Yeah you, you wreck me



0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment