Tuesday 2 July 2013

////

still


Things haven't changed. Nothing's moved. And I'm feeling just as uninspired for as long as I can remember. Work's still as mundane as ever, and I'm still clueless as to what I'm doing here right now. I wake up everyday repeating the same ritual I could somehow die of boredom already. Some would say it's a blessing to be paid to do nothing, but how long till things get obscenely boring? Too little to do, nothing to learn. Progress, who? I'm getting lazier and unmotivated than ever. What's there left? With just a year under my belt and current market conditions, its hard to say where else I can go to right now. Or maybe those are just excuses. Or maybe I just don't know anymore.

Someone please lead me the way. Please?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment