Thursday 18 April 2013

////

ponder wonders


Sup.

I've been thinking. Thinking a lot. I always do when I'm left on my own, which is pretty much all of the time. And times, people say I think too much. I choose to leave it as imagination. Things that matter, and ones that don't, taking them all in. Mmm. I digress.

Close to a year its been since I started a new journey, and yet I'm still left just as unfulfilled as before. As I've mentioned before, I've been blessed throughout my work life journey to meet some of the best people. No regrets there. But while I stay consumed in the heartwarming feel of comfort, there still lays the dissatisfaction of what's been achieved thyself thus far. You and I know the high expectations in life, and working towards it will not be as easy as spoken. My point is, there comes again the time to make changes. One helluva agonizing trip, but nonetheless vital. I need more. I need change.

I wonder, wonder.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment