Thursday 13 December 2012

////

bali baby

bali baby
 (from top left) Ksubi Studded Shorts - T By Alexander Wang Sleeveless T-shirt - T By Alexander Wang Scoop Neck Top - Friend of Mine Winona Dress - Tom Ford Leopold Aviator Shades - Missoni Bikini - We Are Handsome Bikini - 'Hurting Distance' by Sophie Hannah - Rayban Wayfarers - Linea Pelle Bo Fringe Sling Bag - Havaianas Flip Flops - ASOS Flat Sandals - La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45
So I haven't left for the land of rising sun yet, but I had a little fun composing some outfits in mind for the upcoming trip to Bali after anyway. A total contrast to my winter wear problems in Japan, Bali is bound to be full of sun (please man, no more rain!!!!!) and sweat. I hadn't booked for check-in baggage, so I'm hoping that this trip would be a light one, since I have never ever gone on any trip without shitloads of clothing to spare. I don't know yet, I probably might change my mind and get check-in afterall just in case. I'm fickle just like that. -shrugs-

Anyway, obviously my wardrobe hasn't got the full set of load as posted. I wish, but I really can't be bothered to spend hundreds on a pair of shorts or swimwear. The important thing is you get the idea of it, and settle for alternatives, get it? Oh but the We Are Handsome bikinis are pretty cool though. Santa what do you say, mm?(furiously batting eyelashes) And if possible, please zap away my talking belly too, thank you sir.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment