Monday 17 September 2012

////

holla

Back from the Phuket weekend, and I can't express how disappointed I was throughout the trip. The lack of sun, constant showers and high tides were the main bummers to the whole thing we could barely do much besides walking through the roads and shops over and over. The worst lot, was not getting my attempt at parasailing, and having to witness great weather only on our final day but yet no more time to do so due to the rush was the absolute kick in the gutter (fuck you rain, indeed). Oh well, I guess that only calls for saving more money for now. After all, I have a ton to pay off, what with me purchasing bags off the racks like the sky drops money, and my upcoming Japan trip this year end. Have I mentioned I'm getting braces done? Yes, at the age of 24, I have finally come to the conclusion that my teeth are horrible and need fixing, and not to mention having met gorgeous creatures in Thailand sets me thinking I'll need even more money to get that amazing new nose. Yeah, so that would another four grand down, bejesus. Hell, I really need that promotion soon.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment